FAQ: What Do I Do After A Car Crash?


By Raleigh + Durham Worker’s Compensation Attorneys at Hyland, Padilla & Fowler, PLLC

Video Transcription:

Hi, my name is Chris Hyland, I’m an attorney with Hyland, Padilla & Fowler, PLLC, and we represent people in car crashes. A common question that we get is: “What do I do after a car crash?” There are some things to do very quickly on the scene and most of the time that involves calling the police, getting pictures of both vehicles, and making sure that if you need any immediate medical treatment, you get it. After that, you may want to report it to your insurance company, but I hesitate to recommend that you call any other insurance companies until you’ve consulted with an attorney. For any other questions, please call us today.

If you need assistance with your personal injury claim, or the insurance company is denying a claim you feel should be covered, give Hyland, Padilla & Fowler, PLLC a call today to discuss your situation with one of our Raleigh + Durham worker’s compensation attorneys.

Related Posts
  • Top Causes of Slip & Fall Accidents Read More
  • Avoiding Personal Injury With Personal Awareness Read More
  • What Is Diminished Quality Of Life In A Personal Injury Case? Read More